What is coaching ?
Coaching is a conversation between the Coachee or Client and the Coach, and it aim to help Clients to find answers for themselves. It involves the active and collaborative participation of both the Coach and the Client. It is a proven approach for helping people to explore their goals and ambitions, and achieve them. Coaches are not counselors, psychotherapists, gurus, teachers, trainers, or consultants.
According to the Co-Active model, coaching is about discovery, awareness and choice. It is a way of effectively empowering people to find their own answers, encouraging and supporting them on the path as they continue to make important life-giving and life-changing choices.
When do I need coaching ?
Coaching can be used in different situation. Talents-4You is focusing on the main areas stated below :
- To develop my skills and abilities
- To boost my performance and help me achieve my full potential
- To help me dealing with issues and challenges before they become major problems
- To get unstuck in a difficult situation
- To help me having a fulfilling life
- To help me finding my career path
How does it work? (Coaching Rules)
- Confidentiality, Trust and Respect: coaching is an equal relationship between the Coach and the Client, based on Confidentiality, Trust and Respect between both parties
- Safe and Courageous space: to make the Client Confortable and help him reaching his goals
- No judgement or Fixed Agenda : an agreed goal will be settled before each session
- People are Naturally Creative, Resourceful and Whole : it means that you as a Coachee have the answers, the solutions to your problems. The coach´s job is to ask you the right questions to come up to your own conclusions