What is coaching?
Coaching is a conversation between the Coachee, or Client, and the Coach, with the aim to help Clients to find answers for themselves. It involves the active and collaborative participation of both the Coach and the Client. It is a proven approach for helping people to explore their goals and ambitions, and achieve them. Coaches are not counsellors, psychotherapists, gurus, teachers, trainers, or consultants.
According to the Co-Active model, coaching is about discovery, awareness and choice. It is a way of effectively empowering people to find their own answers, encouraging and supporting them on the path as they continue to make important life-giving and life-changing choices.
When do I need coaching?
Coaching can be used in different situations. Talents4You focuses on the main areas stated below:
- To develop my skills and abilities
- To boost my performance and help me achieve my full potential
- To help me deal with issues and challenges before they become major problems
- To manage in a difficult situation
- To help me have a fulfilling life
- To help me find my career pat
How does it work? (Coaching Rules)
- Confidentiality, Trust and Respect: coaching is an equal relationship between the Coach and the Client, based on Confidentiality, Trust and Respect between both parties
- Safe space: to make the Client Comfortable and help him or her to reach his or her goals
- No judgement or Fixed Agenda: an agreed goal will be set before each session
- People are Naturally Creative, Resourceful and Whole: it means that you as a client have the answers, the solutions to your problems. The coach´s job is to ask you the right questions to come up to your own conclusions